Hundreds of studies and clinical trials prove that infrared sauna benefits are endless. Studies have found impressive improvements in:
- sleep disorders
- mood disorders
- thyroid disorders
- heart disease
- radiation related illnesses
- Chron’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis & fibromyalgia
- scars & wound healing
- eczema and psoriasis
- colds, the flu
Other infrared sauna benefits include…
- Healthier, thicker hair (from the increased circulation).
- Improves skin and reduces fine lines.
- Improves chronic pain.
- Faster recovery time from working out.
- Balances energy levels.
- Improves symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- May reduce the occurrence of migraine headaches.
- Improves immune function. May help people with auto-immune disorders feel better.
Dr. Imamura in Japan put 25 men with heart disease in an infrared sauna 15 minutes a day for two weeks. The results were: significantly lowered blood pressure, significant weight loss, significantly lowered blood sugar, significantly increased blood flow, lowered cholesterol, and lowered triglycerides! These results were published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology in 2001.
Learn more about Infrared Sauna with Chromotherapy benefits.